I don't know about you, but I can't believe it's a new year! Before we get too far into 2015, I thought I'd take a look back at my 14 favorite layouts of 2014.
1. I Am the Captain of the Lidemoki, a page for my Dad's memorial album and because it brings back so many fond memories.
2. On Top of it All, because I so infrequently scrapbook multiple photos.
3. A Starbucks Sip, because I love the fresh colors and all of the ampersands.
4. Seize the Day, because it features my favorite classic color scheme.
5. Let's Talk Turkey on the Shelf, because it documents our yearly Thanksgiving tradition.
6. Acting the Part, because it documents Alexa's (mostly homemade) Halloween costume and her obsession with The Mortal Instruments book series.
7. Locker Exhibition, because it captures Alexa's school life and how much effort she puts into decorating her middle school locker.
8. One for Each Night, because I managed to scrapbook a Hanukkah photo I've been holding on to for some time, using an office-themed collection.
9. #Selfie because it's colorful, like Alexa's personality.
10. He's Meow 5, because I can't leave out the fur baby of the family.
11. You are My Heart, because of the cozy, homespun elements.
12. Almost a Teen, because it's colorful and was made just for fun (vs. a design team assignment).
13. Apples Have So Much Ap-peel, because who doesn't love the fall?
14. Away Whee Go, a page made just for fun, using scraps from one of my favorite Crate Paper collections ever (and away we go into a new year).
Thank you all for coming along on this journey with me and for taking the time to visit my blog this past year. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year!