Yes, I know it's after Christmas, but I didn't get a chance to share this card with you earlier. Maybe it will inspire you to get a head start on next year's cards. :)
I created this card with Echo Park's Through the Year collection and coordinating stamps. I even put together a photo tutorial and step-by-step instructions so you can see how it came together.
1. Cut the 4x6" pennant journaling card from the January to April paper. Position the journaling card so the pennants are at the top.
2. Adhere the "Happy Holidays" banner, "Date", "December" and tree stickers from the Element Stickers sheet to the card as shown, only lightly tacking down the tree sticker for now.
3. Trim a 1 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" high piece from the "B" side (blue solid) of the February paper, cutting the top two corners at an angle to create a tag shape.
4. Use the star stamp from the Calendar Designer Stamps set and Versamark ink to stamp a random star pattern on the tag. Lightly ink the edges of the tag with red ink.
5. Tuck the finished tag under the tree sticker. Adhere the tree sticker completely.
6. Use foam adhesive to adhere the "Let's Celebrate Today" sticker from the Alpha Stickers sheet, over the left side of the tree sticker, as shown.
7. Add the numbers 2 and 5 from the Alpha Stickers sheet to the bottom left edge of the tag.
8. Use the "December" stamp from the Calendar Designer Stamps set and olive green ink to stamp the word "December" above the "December" word sticker.
9. Punch two 3/8" circles from the 4x6 "April" journaling card on the January to April paper (you'll end up with one aqua polka dot circle and one yellow polka dot circle from the "B" side) and one striped 3/8" circle from the 4x6 "December" journaling card on the September to December paper.
10. Use navy ink to stamp the number 25, from the Calendar Designer Stamps set, onto the yellow polka dot circle, pink ink to stamp the number onto the aqua polka dot circle and olive ink to stamp the number onto the red striped circle.
11. Use foam adhesive to adhere the stamped circles to the pennant journaling card, as shown.
12. Cut a 4 1/8" wide x 6 1/8" high piece from the "B" side (pink solid) of the April paper. Mat the pennant journaling card onto the pink paper.
13. Glue three wood veneer stars to the journaling card, as shown.
14. Add a red photo turn and white brad to the left side of the tag.
15. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4" wide x 12" long. Fold this piece in half, top to bottom. Adhere this card base to the back of the pink paper.