A new linky party called In the Navy starts today at Paper Issues. It's a fun one, all about summer, the color blue and so much more. Echo Park Paper has provided a wonderful prize so be sure to join in.
Here's a list of some of the types of projects you can link up:
- Use shades of blue on your project. It could be a monochromatic project or just have touches of blue. It's up to you.
- Maybe you've used watercolors (or other mixed media) to create the sky and/or clouds.
- Give thanks to servicemen and women by creating a military-themed layout.
- Use anchors as an embellishment or how about "Anchors Away" as a title?
- Have you visited an aquarium? What types of sea creatures did you see there?
- Did you ever swim with dolphins?
- Tell us about a visit to the ocean.
- Share a red, white and blue, July 4th, summer or patriotic page.
- Do you have a boat? Do you like to go sailing? Tell us about it!
- Use Echo Park products.
You can find all of the details about this link up, and the Echo Park prize, right here. Hope to see you there! :)