We have a new link up starting at Paper Issues today called Pitch Perfect. The theme is based on the movie of the same name and Lawn Fawn is our wonderful sponsor.
I'm linking up a page about my Dad and his terrible singing voice. One of Dad's elementary school chorus teachers once said to him, "Rukin, you move your lips." It wasn't very nice of her to say if you think about it, but it kind of became a family joke, one that still makes me smile every time I think of it.
Here are some other ideas to get you thinking:
- Share a project that has a music theme.
- Tell us about your favorite baseball team (as in pitching a baseball).
- What's your favorite movie or favorite song?
- Use song lyrics or the words "pitch" and/or "perfect".
- Show us a project about camping (as in pitching a tent)
- How about a page about a toddler's temper tantrum (as in pitching a fit)?
- Have you ever done a project based on your favorite commercial (as in a sales pitch)?
- Let's see some trash-to-treasure/upcycled projects (versus pitching something in the trash).
- Use Lawn Fawn products.