2. Simple Stories Fabulous Collection: Bingo cards. Need I say more? :)
3. Jillibean Soup Alphabean Stickers: Perfect size. Perfect font.
4. Bella Blvd. Flags: Flags and banners were all the rage this year and work well when you need just a "little something" for a project.
5. Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection: The burlap and denim won me over as did the memorabilia pockets.
6. Little Yellow Bicycle The Escape Collection: Perfect for travel (and even school) photos.
7. Simple Stories Harvest Lane Collection: Loved the fall colors with a touch of aqua.
8. Doodlebug Pearls: Each package contains three sizes of pearls in two color shade variations.
9. Whisker Graphics Polka Dot Bitty Bags: Love to use these to hold journaling cards and tags. They come in a number of different colors.
10. Simple Stories Sn@p Collection: Fun and colorful and perfect for just about any photo.
11. Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings Collection: A totally stunning winter collection!
12. Studio Calico Calendar Pockets: Another great way to store memorabilia or journaling.
So there you have it. An even dozen of my favorite product picks of 2012. I've provided links to each product for reference purposes. I am not receiving anything from any of the subsidiary links to post this. They are just places I like to shop. :)
Happy New Year!